Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The NEW site has been launched!!!

I have been working for a little while now, on building a new & better site to showcase my work. I am so excited to say that it is now LIVE!

I also have a new URL... www.rebeccaknowles.com, a little less to type for ya ;-)

You will still be able to access the site with the old URL as well, (www.rebeccaknowlesphotography.com)for those who have it bookmarked.
So go check it you & let me know what you think!

http://www.RebeccaKnowles.com

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey Rebecca! I love the new site as well as the picture of the little miracle on the home page!!!

Anonymous said...

I looked at your new site. I love it! It really does look wonderful and I love the music chosen.

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks Kerri!
I can't wait to see your little one again next month. So hard to believe he is almost 6 mos old!

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks Julie!