Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bryson is here!

We did those maternity photos just in the nick of time! My newest nephew, Bryson, was born just a few days after we did them! He decided to make his way in to the world 4 weeks early. Seems itty bitty early babies run in our family!
I was able to be there for his birth and capture everything with my camera of course. It was such an incredible experience, I had never been on this end of it before LOL
He was absolutely perfect! Weighing a whopping 5lbs 4oz & 18" long. I may be a little partial, but I think he is just gorgeous!!!






Running on caffine and adrenaline...






I had to get my hands on that little fella...



Sweet little one...



Congrats Bryant & Genia. I love you guys!

No comments: