Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Little 'Z'

I had the pleasure of photographing little 'Z' along with her mommy & daddy this weekend at their beautiful home in Panama City. She was all grins when my assistant & I came in. Such a cutie pie...I LOVE those little chubby legs :-)




I love incorporating areas of the client's home into photos. I feel like it brings a part of the subject's life in, much more personal. This little girl has the most incredible nursery! Something right out of a magazine so it was a perfect spot to use as a backdrop.









Thanks to 'Z' and her Mommy & Daddy for welcoming me into your home. I hope you love the photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!!! I love the ones with the angel wings on the pink paper.

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks Julie!