Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Taulbee family

Once again, I am catching up on the blog. I have been so busy with sessions & orders I never seem to find the time to do this!
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting & photographing the Taulbee family from Ohio. They were here vacationing on Panama City Beach. It was a very windy day so we didn't get much of a sunset and the water wasn't the usual crystal clear emerald color. We did have a great time trying not to blow to pieces in the wind and got some great shots out of it!
Here are a few from the evening...







Not sure what it is I love so much about feet in the sand, but anytime I have a willing participant or two (or three ;-) I have to photograph it!



Thanks to the Taulbee's! You all have a beautiful family!

No comments: