Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Saturday, June 07, 2008

My assistant!

After an interesting day, my assitant & I made our way out to Deer Lake state park to photograph a set up for a local party rental center (www.pcpartyrentals.com ...they are THE place to rent in this region!) . The sunset was absolutley breathtaking! It was a gorgeous day which ended with a gorgeous sunset. Incredible sun rays coming out of the clouds! I had to photograph someone with it, it was too pretty to pass up. SO I persuaded Amanda to strike a few poses for me! We got some beautiful photos too!







Thanks to Amanda for letting me torture you a little bit LOL

No comments: