Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Carney family

Here on vacation from Georgia, the Carney family was such a joy to photograph! 'J' & 'T' have 4 amazing children. They were all very cooperative & so well behaved!
I got to know the family a few weeks before they actually made the trip down through email correspondence with 'T'. They had been looking for a photographer and were completely overwhelmed, not knowing what or who to look for. They had almost given up hope when 'T' woke up at 4:15am and felt like God told her to look again. Thats when she found me! I was very touched by that. It feels great to know I really am doing something important in helping families capture these memories.










See I told you they were a beautiful family :-)


I had to grab a few photos of mom & dad alone too!


I just love familes with the sunset


Thanks to 'J', 'T' & all 4 of the 'E's for letting me capture your vacation memories! God Bless you all!!!

No comments: