Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Friday, July 31, 2009

My Monkeys! {Panama City Florida Studio Photographer}

I don't share much of my own family on the blog.. mostly because I am always photographing other people's families & children :-)

So I am sharing a little of the fun side of our family. I thought these might put a smile on your face.

A little backstory...

When I was little (ok, maybe not THAT little) I discovered that I could look exactly like a monkey...just puff my cheeks, make my eyes big and pull my ears out. Of course my boys get a kick out of it & can do it on que! This also works to get a laugh out of clients little ones from time to time, so don't be terribly surprised to see me doing it at a session. I'll do my best to hide it behind the camera ;-)

When we decided to do a monkey theme in my boys bathroom, it seemed fitting that the 'monkey face' was included. So I brought them into the studio the other night and we gave it a go. I love how these came out. They make me smile, and isn't that the point of photography?!?

So here they are, my little monkeys...

Gabriel, who is 7...


Xavier, who is 5.5...



and the 'baby monkey, Sebastian, who is 3...



In case you hadn't thought about it. Our gallery wrapped canvas portraits work beautifully in a bathroom. They are not harmed by the moisture that is usually present in a bathroom!

Thanks for letting me share a little of our family!

3 comments:

Hallie Marie said...

that is so funny, they are all such cuties. maybe i should try this with the twins!

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks Hallie!

Meghan Poort said...

NIce high key work! Boys are just tooo funny!