Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little teaser! {Santa Rosa Beach photographer}

I spent the last few evenings in the Seaside area, photographing a large family from Texas... there is 37 of them ;-) They were referred to me by my friend & fellow photographer, Mindy Harmon. Thanks Mindy!

I'll be posting a real sneak peek for all of the families soon but I HAD to share this shot. As a mom of all boys, I LOVE the chance to shoot girlie-girl stuff!

Ms. Cashlen is just at the sitting age and boy was she a doll! The pastel rainbow petti skirt was so perfect on the beach too!

Couldn't you just squeeze her???

16 comments:

Jessica Hamlin said...

Oh my cuteness!! Just adorable!

Niki said...

looking forward to seeing all the rest of the sneak preview. family must be thrilled, I really think this one deserves big print and hanging on the wall :)

Kristi Mangan said...

What a little cutie!!! LOVE the pettiskirt on the beach... so fun!

Kimberly Marie said...

Adorable shot! Can't wait to see more from this session. :)

Jen M said...

Oh what a sweetie! Love the girly-girl fluff and cuteness....awesome!

Angela Compton said...

What a little sweetheart!

Tammy Wahl said...

Oh what an adorable little girl!

Meghan Poort said...

beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! There is seriously a cuteness overload here!!

Holli Dunn said...

*SO* adorable!!!! Love the color and light in this image.

Chandra said...

Love the letti and the matching top...gorgeous!

Corine Tran said...

wow a cutie, I love that petti, so cute!

Robbie Garrett said...

This "MeMe" back in Texas can't wait to see more pictures ... and for the grandkids to get back from their trip to Florida. Thank you for taking such a beautiful picture.

gilbert said...

How cute! I love the pettiskirt!

Hallie Marie said...

thanks for capturing this adorable pic of my baby girl, this picture alone made the chaos of the twins all worth it! I LOVE IT!!!

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks everyone! and Thank you Hallie, you guys were so much fun! I'll have your proofs ready soon. :-)