Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

NEWS NEWS NEWS

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone enjoys a day full of family, food & football! My whole family will be together this year for the first time in 12 years. Not sure how much black Friday shopping I will be doing...although this "Santa" has yet to do any Christmas shopping. So I probably should!

*After Thanksgiving Sale* ~ I am offering 10% off of everything you order ala carte through this weekend. Prints, canvas gallery wraps, CD's, even photo handbags! Thats right, they have never been on sale before (and may never again) so if you want to order one for a gift or for yourself, now is the time! To receive the 10%, please place your order directly in an email to me (info@rebeccaknowles.com) and note *After Thanksgiving Sale* in the email to receive your discount! I must receive your order by Monday 11/1 at 8am to receive the sale price.

We will be traveling over to Mobile, AL for an engagement session this weekend. I won't be answering emails until Monday but if you should need to get in touch with me feel free to give me a call! (850-624-9421)

No comments: