Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Sunday, November 09, 2008

The 'E's have it!

In this family anyway! These little ones belong to my wonderful assistant. I have been photographing them since they were itty bitty & its amazing to look back through the old sessions & see how different they are now.
Downtown Panama City, Florida was the setting on Saturday morning. We found some great little urban areas! Here is a little sneak peek. I know your dying to see them Amanda! :-)
Little Ethan just turned 2 & he is quite the handsome little man!


Ella has just started Pre-K this year!




I'll have the rest ready for you soon! Love you guys :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of them. The day was perfect and the kids worked well together. i could not be more pleased!!!

tammi said...

They are so stink'n cute! I want to eat that little boy up! :)
Great pics...awesome setting too.

Anonymous said...

I love how the colours in his vest mimic the colours in the stairs.
What beautiful children!

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks everyone!