Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Remember this little guy?

I was honored to do 'M's mommy when she was expecting as well as his newborn photos. I can't believe it has been 6 months already! Thats right 'M' is the big 0.5!
He was such a little doll, big blue eyes, blonde hair and the best temperment. He will be a heartbreaker when he gets older, thats for sure!
Here are a few from the session...








Thanks to the Powell's for once again opening your home to me and all my equipment. You have been so wonderful with every session and sent so many clients my way! I can't thank you enough.
Your proofs will be ready very shortly. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek :-)

No comments: