Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Friday, October 31, 2008

Little 'T' from Tallahassee

This little Seminole came all the way from Tallahassee, FL just to see me. No, not really, he was here visiting family, but I was honored to get the chance to photograph them while He & his Mommy were here in Panama City!



For all my photo friends out there. This photo was taken with my 60mm Macro lens. One of the best purchases I have made for both wedding detail shots & newborn shoots. I love being able to get super close & catch every little eyelash or wrinkle in those tiny toes.


Here is the 100% crop on this photo. I'm sure the web doesn't do it justice but I still think its incredible everytime I look at one of these shots!





Thanks to Bonnie & baby 'T' for letting me capture this part of his first few weeks. Thanks to Tommy's Aunt Stephanie for letting me take over her living room for the shoot! ;-)

No comments: