Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mr. Ryan 6 month session {Panama City Children's Photographer}

I just love having little ones in the studio! Especially this age, at 6 months they have so much personality and are just learning to explore the world around them.
You might remember this little guy from his newborn session back in April (smiling baby in the bear hat) or his mommy's maternity photos (the infamous pickle photo ;-)
I do think we tuckered Mr. Ryan out, between the outfit changes and the costumes, but he was a trooper! I even had the sweet pleasure of rocking him to sleep after the session was finished. My boys are growing up so fast, I have to get my baby love somewhere! ;-)

Here are a few... well maybe a little more than a few... from Ryan's 6 month portrait session.











Thanks to Ryan and his mommy & daddy, for spending the day with me!

No comments: