Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jake & Maly

My first official session in the brand new studio! The ever adorable Jake & Maly!

Ms. Maly was due for her 3 month portraits. She is such a doll. Those big blue eyes just melt my heart.




And my buddy Jake loved my firetruck prop!


Thanks for coming to see me in the studio guys!

No comments: