Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Sunday, May 31, 2009

The sheets family {Panama City Beach Family Photographer}

It was a bright sunny evening on Panama City Beach when I met with the Sheets family. We had fun looking for seashells & dinosaur eggs. What? you didn't know there are dinosaur eggs on Panama City Beach? Of course there are, all you need is a little imagination ;-)






This little fella gave me a run for my money! He was faster than lightning but I have found with little ones (including my own ;-) that patience pays off! He was such a cutie pie, I love those curls!



Thanks to beautiful ms. 'M'. I still have my pocket full of seashells you shared with me!






Thank to the Sheets. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. The rest of your gallery will be ready soon!

No comments: