Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Monday, February 02, 2009

The Turner Family {Panama City, FL maternity photographer}

This beautiful family is about to grow by one member! Gauging by how cute the other two Turner children are, I can't wait to see what the newest addition will look like.

Here are a few from the session...







They are expecting a baby girl so I had to get some pink in there!






I really enjoyed this session, Britton! I'll have the rest ready for you very soon. I can't wait to meet your baby girl in March :-)

1 comment:

Anne Carter-Hargrove said...

I love the lighting on the shadowed photo - beautiful!