Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Anna + William {Mobile, AL}

I enjoyed a trip this weekend to Mobile, Alabama for an engagement shoot with Anna & WIlliam in the downtown Mobile area. I will be photographing their wedding next June in Texas & I can't wait!
Anna had expressed to me she wanted something different than everyone else had in their engagement photos. She got a little more than she bargained for! LOL It began pouring rain on Saturday just as we left for downtown. Lukily I had gone umbrella shopping after seeing the forecast so we turned a rainy day into a great opportunity for unique photos.
We had a great time though & I think it was worth getting cold & wet for.
Here is a sneak peek for you guys. I know you are dying to see them! I'll have all of them ready for you soon.











9 comments:

Tinkermom said...

OMG!!!Becca I love them!!And I can't wait to see the rest!!*Anna*

Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful, great use of the rain! Amazing job Rebecca, A++.

Sarah Mansur said...

ooo, I love the 5th one! Very nice composition! Its perfect! ++

Anonymous said...

Love the ring shot, and the one of them kissing up against the wall. great color and i'm loving the depth of field! Nice photos!! They should be very happy with them ++

Tiffany Welch said...

These came out awesome Rebecca! Love the last 2!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet couple. I love the one in the rain. A++

Anonymous said...

Very nice. What kind of equipment do you use?

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Thanks everyone!
~I'm a Nikon girl!

The Playful Mom said...

Love the one under the umbrella!!! True love captured on camera!