Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Monday, May 05, 2008

The Piper Family

Wednesday was a busy day! I had the shoot at the Red Oak Farm in the morning & then in the evening I drove over to Seagrove Beach and met with the Piper family. I met Alicia and little 'L' on a parenting website and was thrilled to have the opportunity to meet them in person AND photograph them!
They have a beautiful family and 'L' loved me! It was great, everytime we'd try to get him to mommy or daddy he would shake his head. He wanted me! LOL This gave us the chance to get some pics of mommy & daddy by themselves too.

I had a great time. I hope to get to see you all again and have the opportunity to photograph sweet little 'L' as he grows.
Here are a few from the session...










1 comment:

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Whats with the blog spam? LOL