Welcome to Rebecca Knowles Photography,The Blog!

Rebecca Knowles is a custom photographer
based in Panama City, FL. Specializing in fine portrait, wedding & event photography.
Serving Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin & all surrounding areas. Also available for travel.

Thanks for visiting, please look around and leave a few comments.
Be sure to check back often for updates & specials!




Fan Us On Facebook!

Become a fan of our Facebook page and be in the know with updates, news & special offers.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

So much for catching up :-)

Things didn't quite go according to plan when I was attempting to catch up the blog. My youngest son had to be admitted to the hospital for a few days & then my oldest turned 6 yesterday. So we had a huge party which I will be posting photos of soon!

So once again I am going to attempt to post a few recent sessions :-) Wish me luck LOL

No comments: